Thursday, November 11, 2010

White People Do Claim to Be More Connected

to other cultures than Asian.  That's not true.  They lie about their connection to the other issue, Latin Americans.

Basically their law says that anyone not all European or whatever is not going to be okay.  I don't like part of the U.S. now.  I used to be treated well.  When I was 16 people thought I was a foreign exchange student, like from Germany or something.  If they see my dad with me or mom it is different.  It's a big problem.  Like, my dad in a way is more heavyset, but it's hard to tell since he's a bit taller.  My mom looks like she doesn't care what kind of Asian people think she is, but I keep getting bombarded about whining feelings about the Vietnamese, Korean, etc.  I am not Korean and am not Vietnamese and am not Japanese.  My kind of Chinese resembles Japanese, like the cleanliness and respect.  I have a feeling that's what it is.  I think it's a little more European.  Her mom seems to care even less if anyone knows she is white.  My guess is that other than Korea, Vietnam, and Japan that all the other cultures are okay with whites.  Middle Easterners some, not India in that way after seeing Slumdog Millionaire, even have better features.  That's the Jew countries.  The near east otherwise reminds me of Greece, some dark and some not as dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment