Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vow Not to Masturbate Since I Was a Kid

I used towels or blankets and sometimes pillows.  Perhaps my legs were already starting to get the body to sink in.  It happened worse later.  Anyway, the good news is when I lived in Greater New Orleans I pretty much stopped and don't know why.  In Orlando I had just went up north and back and I needed to do it so it would settle down how I feel.  I know it has to do with how good life is going for you.  Masturbating is better than sex. Now I don't even have to, so I feel thankful.  I do remember occasionally I did it in Greater New Orleans, like once in five years.  I "missed" it.  It's interesting now I can't do it almost.  It's just too hard.  I'm not that stimulated to do these things.  I went to the mental hospital and felt better.  I take pills now.  I used to get upset and punch the wall, but now I live in the garage.  It's pretty quiet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment