Thursday, November 11, 2010

Too Old for Gymnastics

I do get jealous of people who can do trapeze, but I quit gymnastics at age 9.  I started at age 1 3|4.  I wish we did more when I was younger.  Now I have ballet and singing to consider.  It's okay to sing for fun, but why would I want to go into it?  I think I will have just done it for fun.  Now, what about ballet?  I just want to do nothing it seems.  I would totally try out for the dance team or get into talented theater earlier.

The memories of the one play where this cute boy played the lead with us doing this theater thing where you go, "This is a _______, a what, a _______, a what, _______, oh a _______.  As you ask you pass the _______.  I think it was worth it, but I'm sure I could have done much better auditioning and having gotten into theater.  We asked the front office if you can do more than one talented thing and that's what they said.  I was tired of Talented Music after 2 years, too, so glad I moved schools then.  I think in the play I was talking about, this dude was having a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment