Friday, November 12, 2010

Trying to Decide

between Central Florida Ballet and a Dance AA.  My mom said to wait until next fall.  I think I want to do the Dance AA, at a community college.  There are people there closer to my age.  I can do it one year then do it in the summer and next semester and be finished before I turn 26.  It's called a Pre-Major, so it implies you study more later at a college somewhere else.  The colleges here don't have it.  If I get thinner, I wonder if I can make it into Juilliard, though I think I am too old.  I'm not sure if I'm doing it, but I hope I get in shape a little more.  I was just out jogging slowly and walking.  I don't eat too much, but when I am hungry I eat.  Now, I feel like going to bed, just looking up stuff and posting on the internet to unwind.  Today, I went with my mom to do some errands.

I'm pretty sure I want to do the dance major at the community college in the fall semester.  I started to audition for this semester, and classes are already filling up.  My shoes were too tight, but I am glad to have another semester off.

No comments:

Post a Comment